Garage door repair and service
Atlas‑Coles Door Systems is a family-owned and operated business that has become recognized and highly recommended in the Enfield and Norwalk CT areas for its expertise in the sales, installation, maintenance, and repair of complete garage door systems. Our team’s skills and knowledge of garage door systems have been honed by years of training and experience passed down from one generation of experts to the next.
Atlas‑Coles Door Systems stands ready to solve any problem you may incur with your garage door system. Our highly‑trained technicians can quickly diagnose the problem and correctly repair the garage door to your satisfaction, in a timely and efficient manner. Atlas‑Coles Door Systems also offers a preventive maintenance program that ensures your garage door system will operate safely and perfectly for years to come. You can put your trust in Atlas‑Coles Door Systems.
DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM? We have the solution!.
Do you need a garage door repair because it:
- Close improperly?
- Seem very heavy to open?
- Stop before touching the floor?
- Not open?
- Not reverse direction mechanically?
Do you need a garage door opener repair because it:
- Make a bothersome thudding noise?
- Open and close by itself?
- Not work?
Then contact Atlas‑Coles Door Systems! You can trust us with all your garage door repair inquiries and we will be sure to fix your problems rapidly and correctly! Here is what we can take care of:
- Noisy garage doors
- Broken springs
- Broken or bent rollers
- Broken garage door cables
- Bent or misaligned tracks
- Replacement of sections
- Safety inspections
- Garage door hardware overhauls
Whatever request you may have, we will make your door work! Contact us now at: 860-668-7991 to make an appointment.
Why Atlas‑Coles Door Systems for your garage door repair needs? Because we:
- Provide emergency garage door services 24\7.
As certified Garaga Experts, meet the highest levels of professionalism.
- Are qualified technicians and installers.
- Give the best advice because we know our products from top to bottom.
- Are courteous, rapid and thorough.
- We have excellent reviews that you can consult on Angie's List
- Are a member of the IDA - International Door Association and of the Professional Door Association of New England
- Are an EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency) Lead‑Safe Certified Firm.
- Are an IDEA Accredited Door Dealer
- Cover the residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural sectors.
- Serve in Enfield, CT: Massachusetts: Amherst, Chicopee, Hatfield, Ludlow, Longmeadow, Wilbraham. Connecticut: Avon, Berlin, Burlington, Hartford, Westfield, Enfield, Ellington, Manchester, Mansfield, Oxford, Waterbury, Windsor, etc.
- Serve in Norwalk, CT: New Canaan, Weston, Ridgefield, Redding, Easton, Fairfield, Norwalk, Darien, Wilton, Westport.
- Can be quickly reached online to schedule an appointment.
- Provide garage door opener, replacement of garage door parts and garage door repair service for all brands
Garage Door Brands
CHI Overhead Door
Garage Door Opener Brands
Sears / Craftsman
- And last, we love what we are doing!
Things you should know about track and spring systems
There are two basic types of springs used in garage door systems. One is the extension-type spring which is typically supported by security cables in case of spring breakage. The other is the torsion‑type spring which is considered quieter, safer, and requiring less maintenance. Because the springs are the most used part of a garage door system, they require regular maintenance and should be replaced when excessive wear is found. Always choose the spring system that is best for your garage door size, frequency of use, and the available headroom space to mount the spring system.
Strange or unpleasant sounds coming from your garage door when it opens or closes should not be ignored. These noises could be caused by broken rollers or misaligned door panels which, if ignored, could result in the door coming off the tracks and causing property damage or injury to someone close by.
Our highly trained technicians can put the door back onto its tracks, make sure everything is properly aligned, check the springs for proper tension, and perform any other maintenance to ensure your garage door system is operating at its peak of safety and efficiency.
We at Atlas‑Coles Door Systems ensure that the garage door system you buy from us meets the highest standards for quality and performance in the industry. You will be completely satisfied with the product, installation, service, maintenance, and repair you receive from Atlas‑Coles Door Systems.